On Monday Johnn Four asked about the nuts and bolts of my email system.
This is a topic that I love and something that is not talked about nearly enough.
So, I shot a quick video and wanted to share it with you as well. It walks you through:
- What I do with your email address once it is collected
- How I store and process that information
- How I use that data to validate and launch future projects
- The 3 pieces of tech that I use to set it all up
- The actual numbers behind an opt in bonus I’m using right now
Here is my answer:
- Ontraport: Email management system
- Leadpages: Landing page and lead box software
- Hellobar: Top of the site call to action software
PS: Do you have a question I can answer? Leave it in the comments below.